The adventure starts with an air-conditioned coach pick-up from your hotel or villa. A scenic ride through Bali’s beautiful countryside takes you to the starting point in the village of Muncan in Karangasem, northeast Bali. Once there you will be divided into groups of no more than 4 persons and your guide will hand out the rafting equipment for the day – helmets, life jackets and paddle.
Expert river guides and modern safety equipment ensures that the day is fun and safe for all the family. Throughout the trip the guides not only skillfully maneuver the rafts, but also take time to pass on their knowledge on local Balinese lifestyle and the local flora and fauna of the Telaga Waja River valley.
Photographers follow the adventure, documenting the event as you go along. At the departure point the photos are on display to view and purchase if you desire.
After the exhilarating experience you can shower and freshen up in the amenities area and change into dry clothes before moving onto the Balinese Bamboo Restaurant to feast on mouth watering local delicacies while enjoying the surrounding panoramic views.
At around 1.30 pm. lunch is over and it’s time to return to your hotel or villa.
Bali Rafting Price & Included:
- Contact us for Price and get discount
- Private A/C Car
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Rafting Adventure
- Facilities of Locker, shower and towel
- Mineral Water
- The price include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Payment is Cash Payment on the same day to our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate